30 Lough Rd
and governs the privacy of those who use it. The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how we control, process, handle and protect your personal information while browsing or using this website, including your rights under current laws and regulations. If you do not agree to the following policy you may wish to cease viewing / using this website.
Policy key definitions:
- "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business, [Business name & other trading names].
- "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner's Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
- We are exempt from registration in the ICO Data Protection Register because we only process information for use in contracts and equiries. We do not use it for marketing purposes.
- Lawful basis: Consent
The reason we use this basis: Consent: the individual has given clear consent for us to process their personal data for a specific purpose. For example, contact via enquiry forms on our website
- We process your information in the following ways:
Email, Telephone or written and printed communications. Your details are then stored on our secure data servers and company computers.
Data retention period: We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists.
Sharing your information: We do not share your information with third parties.
- Lawful basis: Contract
The reason we use this basis: Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract we have with the individual, or because they have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
Data retention period: We shall continue to process your information until the contract between us ends or is terminated under any contract terms.
Sharing your information: We do not share your information with third parties
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more your rights by visiting www.ico.org.uk
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
In the event that any affected personal data has been disclosed to thirdparties, those parties shall be informed of any rectification that must be made to that personal data
The Company’s Data Protection Officer is Jarod Frost.
The Data Protection Officer shall be responsible for overseeing the implementation of this Policy and for monitoring compliance with this Policy, the Company’s other data protection-related policies, and with the GDPR and other applicable data protection legislation.
Resources & further information
- Overview of the GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003
- The Guide to the PECR 2003
This Policy shall be deemed effective as of 25th May 2018. No part of this Policy shall have retroactive effect and shall thus apply only to matters occurring on or after this date.